With the motivational slump from the Blood Angel experiment, I need some small scale projects to get me energized again. As a challenge, I will try to paint one Warmaster army every month. Let’s see how it goes.
Step one was to acquire all of the remaining Warmaster armies (I already have five), adding in some War of the Rings forces for good measure. After removing a metric ton of flash and gluing everything onto millions of painting sticks, I am now ready to go.
The first few models are just left-overs for the existing armies to practice a bit of 10mm painting.
The Orcs get a second unit of Boar Boyz and another Rock Lobber (if you can’t tell the difference to the 2002 version then I did a decent job blending into the old paint job).
Next, Chaos got a third unit of hounds just because I had them lying around.
The Empire received a unit of Mortars that I picked up at some point.
Finally, I painted some Tomb Scorpions for the Tomb King army. I got these when I ordered some Reaper soft plastic models for another project.